The Board Address Fan Concerns

19 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

I'm not sure.

Maybe Club1872 don't own enough shares.

Dave King has more than most and doesn't have access which is why he's been increasingly quarrelsome of late.

I doubt he wants to be back in the big chair long term but I'm sure another short period would enable him to sell his holding rather quicker than he's managing right now.

Unconvinced his current strategy will see him earn a recall to the board but the more issues for the incumbents, the easier that will become for King.

55 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

We have been fined for price fixing replica strips.

How can we complain about the lack of governance within the SPFL when we don’t have any ourselves.

Between that and the reported Ashley pay off, it will reduce profits on merchandise by a fair wack.

Very poor but DK can take some/much* of the blame for this, not only the current board.

* Anyone who knows more is welcome to correct me @forlanssister

Edited by buster.

45 minutes ago, buster. said:

Between that and the reported Ashley pay off, it will reduce profits on merchandise by a fair wack.

Very poor but DK can take some/much* of the blame for this, not only the current board.

* Anyone who knows more is welcome to correct me @forlanssister

Very much King's baby.

18 minutes ago, forlanssister said:

And my Personal Shopper couldn't be arsed to take it back to Ibrox for a refund 9_9

No much wonder,  you asked me to take it back, get refund, put on a burka and sunglasses, go back in and buy it again.