Immigration or number go up

9 hours ago, ian1964 said:

''50% of Londoners don't have photo ID'' how can that be??

50% of Londoners dont have passports or drivers licences?

How do they go back to pakistan, bangladesh etc without a passport..

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats

https://news.sky.com/story/this-is-sir-keir-starmers-biggest-crisis-as-labour-leader-and-there-may-be-worse-to-come-13070386

Some unimportant electoral event in Rochdale.

Somebody highlighted this interesting little snippet, about an asian candidate, in the coverage:

"Why was he selected? Not surprisingly, as happens in many constituencies with a large ethnic minority population, the local Asian community will have wanted one of their own to represent them."

According to this SKY analyst, for many, the political division is ethnic.

That sounds really odd. Does anybody here know anyone that picks a candidate based on ethnicity? I don't think I do.

Edited by ranger_syntax
makebig spellng mistak

7 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

That sounds really odd. Does anybody here know anyone that picks a candidate based on ethnicity? I don't think I do.

I always vote tactically to keep the SNP out.  I couldn't care less whether the relevant candidate is male, female or Martian.  

It would surely be a bit racist to vote based primarily on a candidate's ethnicity, would it not.

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I always vote tactically to keep the SNP out.  I couldn't care less whether the relevant candidate is male, female or Martian.  

It would surely be a bit racist to vote based primarily on a candidate's ethnicity, would it not.

Sounds like you don't know anybody that thinks in this way either.