[FT] Rangers 1 (Davis 9) - 0 Dundee

I've seen videos of tav wincing in pain while warming up in the last 2 games. looks to be his ankle but that's less clear. 

He is not fine and I can't see the value in lying here. 

He is clearly playing well within himself too. 

Edited by the gunslinger

6 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

I've see videos of tav wincing in pain while warming up in the last 2 games. looks to be his ankle but that's less clear. 

He is not fine and I can't see the value in lying here. 

He is clearly playing well within himself too. 

We have previous for it.

Morelos eventually broke and was out for months.

I thought the presser by Leon King was impressive. He conducts himself with composure for an 18 year old and hints at having the character to build a real future at Rangers. I hope he makes it.

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

I thought the presser by Leon King was impressive. He conducts himself with composure for an 18 year old and hints at having the character to build a real future at Rangers. I hope he makes it.

If he is the real deal, he won't be with us for long enough to do much with us.

Barring injury, I'm fairly sure he'll have a stellar career in the game.

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers v Dundee (KO 8.15pm - live on Premier Sports)

"The ‘Zero % Mission’ logo reflects Kindred’s corporate commitment to achieve 0% of revenues from harmful gaming by the end of 2023 – a goal initiated in 2020."

How does one define 'harmful gaming'?

Anyway, I hope a few fringe players get their chance and take it tonight.  Winning is the main thing but it'd be good to do so comfortably and by playing some attractive football (I say that more in hope than in expectation).

Edited by Gonzo79

Looking forward to tonight's game with the opportunity to change things around somewhat for the manager - even if Dundee won't be here just to make up the numbers. I think the manager may use more of a 4-1-4-1 tonight and it will be interesting to see how bold he is with changes.

I doubt he'll make as many changes in my graphic as Dundee are a step up from QotS in the last round. It may be the likes of McLaughlin, Tav, Steven Davis and Wright are preferred to retain a wee bit more experience. Yilmaz and Morelos surely start and will be good to see Roofe from the bench.

Ffbc3BvXoAA07Pc?format=jpg&name=large