[FT] Rangers 4 (Colak 27'; Lundstram 45+3'; Tavernier 51'; Morelos 85') - 1 Aberdeen

7 hours ago, craig said:

lol, he was on the pitch for 8 minutes.  Borna gets some amount of abuse, seems to be the new whipping boy (not from you specifically, but the support in general) yet he actually played really well on Saturday and, indeed, created our 3rd to make the game safe.

What to lol about? It was't a go at Borna, just my impression from what I saw of Ridvan so far, with us and before.

11 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

well none of those 48 were anywhere other than at left back. 

If there's a point to this, why not cut everyone a break and plainly state it.

6 hours ago, craig said:

Oh I don't disagree at all.  Am I offended by their banner ?  Not at all.  Indeed, I chuckled at how poor an attempt it was. 

However, it is the lopsidedness that has people all bent out of shape.  If that was Kill all (add any Celtic adage) then the usual suspects would be all over it in an attempt to paint Rangers fans as bad.  This will be met with "it is just craic" or "it isnt that bad".

They created the hate crime bill (which is an abomination in itself) - but if they have introduced it as law then they should be enforcing that law !

I have heard that Rangers have made a complaint to Police Scotland asking how the banner was allowed to be brought into the stadium and why it was removed when it was displayed. 

I had my 11 year old boy with me on Saturday and he had a rucksack with him that had his hat, scarf, crisps etc and we / he had it searched before going into the game. Yet Aberdeen fans manged to "smuggle" a large flag in! 

Edited by CammyF

The sheep had a medium sized banner, which wouldn't be too difficult to conceal.

Stewards don't get paid enough and there are simply too many fans to do thorough searches, which I'm glad about because I regularly take a hip flask to matches.