Barca Away Tickets

For the one's that are going how many have you got

There is 13 of us going and so far we have 6 for the Rangers end

It was my gran and grandpas 40th wedding anniversary on Sunday there, and a present from my mum and my uncle to them was a holiday in Salou (sp), which they left on monday

So, me and my Uncle said to them if they could pick up tickets for the Barca end just get them, so hopefully they will bring back a few for us.

Also got my wages through today, so i have ayed every penny for Barca , now just need spending money, which my next wage will cover :D

How have you managed to obtain 6 Rangers end tickets fraser? The travel club (the only official way to get tickets) are still accepting applications until Friday - then they will inform those who have gotten the trip.

Cammy F

How have you managed to obtain 6 Rangers end tickets fraser? The travel club (the only official way to get tickets) are still accepting applications until Friday - then they will inform those who have gotten the trip.

Cammy F

People that i am going with are in the supporters club and have went on many trips so have got loads of points.

We have been informed of the travel club that we are getting 6 tickets, we have applied for me so we are waiting to see what hapends now.

Just got a phone call from my grandmother in Salou there saying MY Grandpa was in the Nou Campe today and they are not selling tickets yet, will be a few weeks, but you might be ablke to buy some online

My 1st post on here - evening folks!

5 of us going, managed to get 4 tickets - looking like a nightmare game of shortest straw!

welcome to the boards :D

hopefully you'll get another one over there somehow, man.

My 1st post on here - evening folks!

5 of us going, managed to get 4 tickets - looking like a nightmare game of shortest straw!

The cunt didn't invite me. I hope you're left with the short straw ya banger!! :flipa: :cheers: