Ibrox Foodbank Collection before Kilmarnock Match

https://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/news/ca-category-blog/217-ibrox-football-collection-before-kilmarnock-match

Quick note on our site about @GersFoodBanks latest collection at Ibrox tomorrow. They are looking for non-perishable food items and toiletries to distribute to food banks in the Glasgow area. Collection is at 1:30pm outside the Ibrox Subway Station.

Thanks for your support! :)

I was reading last week that some foodbanks are discouraging folk from donating Fray Bentos steak and kidney pies because they take to long to cook probably something to do with the cooking time  so pop into a shop and buy a few tins of food to help  those less fortunate every bit helps .

On 03/03/2023 at 10:35, Frankie said:

https://www.gersnet.co.uk/index.php/news/ca-category-blog/217-ibrox-football-collection-before-kilmarnock-match

Quick note on our site about @GersFoodBanks latest collection at Ibrox tomorrow. They are looking for non-perishable food items and toiletries to distribute to food banks in the Glasgow area. Collection is at 1:30pm outside the Ibrox Subway Station.

Thanks for your support! :)

Take it collection is up to kick-off time as I won't be there till after two?.

On 04/03/2023 at 12:19, MacK1950 said:

Take it collection is up to kick-off time as I won't be there till after two?.

Sorry, I was already away to the game mate the other day. Best to contact the folk directly on Twitter if you can in future... :)

1 hour ago, Frankie said:

Sorry, I was already away to the game mate the other day. Best to contact the folk directly on Twitter if you can in future... :)

No problem I dropped some stuff off anyway.I don't do twitter or any of the so called social media sites but enjoy the banter on here and follow follow.

Keep up the good work.