Excellent Article

When did Brian Quinn claim there was no bigotry or offensive songs at Celtic Park? All that has been claimed is that we are not equal partners in this problem, and are totally sick of most of the media and the CEO of the SFA pretending that we are.

You honestly believe that Celtc don't have the same problem that Rangers do ? You need to release yourself from your high horse my friend, the problem is as bad at CP as it is at Ibrox.

Off topic here but my mate (whose mum and dad are friendly with Gordon Smith and his wife) had a fancy dress party for his 21st a few years back. Gordon Smith came as Ali G and was doing all the impressions - aaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeee. Hilarious! Makes me laugh when I see him as head of the SFA.

bryce reading somehwat critically, man, you've not really answered any of his questions. it seems like prosey handwaving.

bmck - Rangers' alleged anti-catholic agenda is not really a topic that should be raised as a mere subplot, hence my reason for only a brief reference.

Try and read the following statement with a straight face:

Rangers Football Club and their fans love catholics.

No, I didn't think you could manage either.

For a better article try this from your nemesis:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article2648729.ece

I don't agree with everything in the first half, but at long last a Scottish sports journalist has had the balls to destroy the fallacy of 'one side is as bad as the other'.

Did you honestly believe this when you typed it ?

Maybe I have simply lost the art of deciphering a newspaper article (online or othersie) but can you please point out where the journalist "destroys the fallacy" ?

Seriously BC2, I have always thought you a reasonable poster on here but there is NOT ONE piece of evidence that Spiers offers to support his claim that Rangers are worse offenders than Celtic - yet you blindly support him for destroying a fallacy - he destroys nothing but merely pushes his own opinion with, as per usual, evidence lacking in entirety.

You honestly believe that Celtc don't have the same problem that Rangers do ? You need to release yourself from your high horse my friend, the problem is as bad at CP as it is at Ibrox.

No it is not. Even if you choose not to look at the facts, your statement is about as likely as your garden having the same number of weeds as mine. Why should this be the case? It may suit the agenda of journalists who are at best lazy and more likely biased, but has no basis in reality.

Rangers Football Club and their fans love catholics.

Pretty sure something in similar vein could be levelled at Celtic. It isn't a one way street no matter how hard you try to make it one.

No it is not. Even if you choose not to look at the facts, your statement is about as likely as your garden having the same number of weeds as mine. Why should this be the case? It may suit the agenda of journalists who are at best lazy and more likely biased, but has no basis in reality.

Or like the journo you just linked to and completely bereft of evidence yet it still, in your eyes, "destroys a fallacy"

You seriously think that Spiers is unbiased ? I think not.

Did you honestly believe this when you typed it ?

Maybe I have simply lost the art of deciphering a newspaper article (online or othersie) but can you please point out where the journalist "destroys the fallacy" ?

Seriously BC2, I have always thought you a reasonable poster on here but there is NOT ONE piece of evidence that Spiers offers to support his claim that Rangers are worse offenders than Celtic - yet you blindly support him for destroying a fallacy - he destroys nothing but merely pushes his own opinion with, as per usual, evidence lacking in entirety.

craig - fair point.

In a court of law requiring guilt to be proven beyond reasonable doubt, I accept that proving a case against Rangers is difficult. While you are not required to do this, however, may I suggest to you that proving their innocence beyond reasonable doubt would be nigh on impossible. There is equally absolutely no evidence that the scale of the problem is equal at the two clubs. There are few facts in this debate, but one that stands out to me is that nobody seriously suggests Celtic are the worse offenders here. The worst accusation seems to be that they are no better than Rangers. Am I reading too much into this?

I have stated my opinion, one supported by a former supporter of your club.