Colshy's England rant....

You think so? Will they hold out for that price or will the shit with Rooney make there minds up for them and accept a lower price?

Ronaldo has already come out an said that the whole of the English press will hate him from now on. Seems to me that his mind is already made up that there is no future for him at Utd

Apparently one of the Real presidential candidates has said he will sign him.

When you see what some players are being sold for I think they will double their money - I think if Fergie gets an offer for 20 mill+ he should snap their hands off.

What Ferge has to consider is if Ronaldo can handle the abuse he will take - I think he is too much of a nancy boy to take it.

I think he'll get too much abuse from the players never mind the crown.

I think the new guy or the guy thats trying to become the new president has said Ronaldo will be his first signing.

If Ronaldo stays at man utd the rooney thing will blow over and they will be mates again.

If someone stood on my team mate id be fuckin telling the ref to send him off aswell - dangerous play and there is no excuses for Rooney - he cost his side with his aggressiveness.

If i was Fergie id snap at the 20 odd million for him though and buy a replacement for the middle of the park. Even get a swap deal with Beckham to return.

Don't get me wrong Colsh, I don't like what he did.

Would need to watch the replay again but Rooney MIGHT have simply interpreted Ronaldo as trying to get him sent off (as many would do, I did) and that caused the push.

But, it is just as plausible that Ronaldo was just complaining about his team mate getting his gonads ripped to pieces.

Thing is, either way, Ronaldo had no right to be in the thick of that - but Rooney, if he did it deliberately (initially I thought he didn't) then he deserved to go.

I think Ronaldo will move on from Man U - I think for HIS sake AND the team's - he will be the most hated player in England next season - Fergie should take the 20 mill he will get for him otherwise he could have an unhappy player on his hands

yeah i`m not saying you were for or against the incident, i`m just making the point that it all looked so suspicious in the portugese side with them swarming to the ref.

even rooneys push was a halfhearted one. he`s a very big guy ad if he wanted to hurt ronaldo he would have, believe me. he`s a big guy.

i still think he didn`t do it deliberatly and i`m not being biased, it just looked like he wasn`t looking where he was going for a split second and then ofcourse carvalho`s balls are on the ground right under his feet. an ACCIDENT waiting to happe.

i got to agree that ronaldo should split. thing about him is he WILL be booed. i`ll boo him when he comes to the bridge, so you can be sure others will.

but, he`s a hot head too and a bit of a baby. he`ll probably storm off the pitch, get himself sent off, or go in a massive strop with the crowd again and show them the bird again!!

so, predictable that we prick:rolleyes:

http://msnsport.skysports.com/worldcup/article.aspx?hlid=400189&CPID=4&clid=359&lid=4161&title=Ronaldo:+No+Rooney+apology

I agree with Ronaldo on this one. Neville and Ferdinand didnt have a problem with him it was just Rooney being hot headed and looking for someone to blame other that himself so he started on Ronaldo.

I bet Sir Awex is loving this!!! He's kick both there asses if they start in training.

Even if the ref did send him off for the shove and Ronaldo was an influence in it, the stamp on the portugese guy merited a red, so in the end it doesnt really matter which one it was cause he deserved to go.

Yeah they did try to wind him up during the game and it worked a treat, im sure if Portugal had a hot headed player then he would have been targeted.

I doubt Ronaldo will be at Man Utd next season though, maybe a swap deal with Becks is on the cards. :D

Have to say, it was a straight red. He trampled on the guy's nuts ffs...... the ref saw that, and the fact that players swarmed to him means fook all. I seem to remember Man Ure players doing the same when a penalty was given against them at Old Trafford. Every team does it, and to be honest the papers and media down here today are a fooking disgrace. Rooney is a mentalist and it was he alone who got sent off, not Ronaldo for telling the ref... frankly I think they are trying to deflect it all away from Shrek after what Sven said at the press conference and what happended to Beckham.

The media down here is a total disgrace. Bad if they win, worse when they are defeated. :mad: