Another rumour: Pablo Torre

Pablo Torre (20 años) no ha tenido el protagonismo esperado en su primera temporada en el Barça y existe la posibilidad de que el joven centrocampista salga cedido en verano para poder tener minutos con más regularidad y continuar su crecimiento. Xavi Hernández reconoció que el cántabro es "el mejor jugador de la plantilla a pelota parada", pero pese a las bajas que ha habido en los últimos partidos no ha tenido oportunidades para demostrar su talento y una cesión podría ser la mejor solución para no frenar su progresión.

Pese a los pocos minutos con el primer equipo, Pablo Torre sigue siendo un jugador cotizado y un antiguo pretendiente podría retomar el interés por el centrocampista si se abre la puerta de salida del Barça. Hablamos del Rangers escocés, equipo que ya intentó el fichaje de Pablo Torre el pasado verano pero el futbolista terminó decantándose por la propuesta de los azulgrana, que pagó cinco millones de euros al Racing de Santander para conseguir su incorporación.

El Rangers ha tenido éxito este curso con la cesión de Malik Tillman, centrocampista ofensivo del Bayern de Múnich que suma 12 goles en 40 partidos, y podría repetir la fórmula con Pablo Torresegún las últimas informaciones que llegan desde Escocia. En caso de confirmarse la apuesta del Rangers, Pablo Torre tendría la oportunidad de jugar la Champions League la próxima campaña.

A la espera de novedades, Pablo Torre sigue centrado en terminar la temporada con el Barça de la mejor manera posible y confía en tener más minutos en este tramo final de curso, con LaLiga encarrilada.

Pablo Torre (20 years old) has not had the expected prominence in his first season at Barça and there is the possibility that the young midfielder will go on loan in the summer to be able to have more regular minutes and continue his growth. Xavi Hernández recognized that the Spaniard is "the best player in the squad at set pieces", but despite the casualties that have occurred in recent games, he has not had opportunities to demonstrate his talent and a loan could be the best solution to not slow down its progression.

Despite only a few minutes with the first team, Pablo Torre is still a valued player and an old suitor could resume interest in the midfielder if Barça's exit door opens. We are talking about the Scottish Rangers, a team that already tried to sign Pablo Torre last summer but the footballer ended up opting for the Catalans' proposal, who paid five million euros to Racing Santander to get him to join.

Rangers have been successful this season with the loan of Malik Tillman, Bayern Munich's attacking midfielder who has scored 12 goals in 40 games, and could repeat the formula with Pablo Torre according to the latest information coming from Scotland. If Rangers' bet is confirmed, Pablo Torre would have the opportunity to play in the Champions League next season.

Waiting for news, Pablo Torre remains focused on ending the season with Barça in the best possible way and is confident of having more minutes in this final stretch of the season, with LaLiga on track.

7 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

He is a CM and thus would compete with Raskin, Jack, and Lundstram (with Davis sure bound for retirement). And, obviously Kamara

Hopefully whoever comes in is not competing with any of these three.  

17 minutes ago, CammyF said:

From what I hear Jack's season has ended as he has a bad knee injury - if true probably the end of his Rangers career.

I wouldn't wish that on him to be honest then but I think he will go 

Edited by Whosthedado

4 hours ago, CammyF said:

probably the end of his Rangers career.

I was calling for him to be moved on two years ago!

Call me the cruel American but the patience this club has with the chronically injured is beyond me.

Good Lord cut the cord! 

13 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Hopefully whoever comes in is not competing with any of these three.  

What competition would there be?

Jack-often injured--currently

Kamara--wants to be somewhere else--underperforming--struggling for first team minutes.

Lundstram-chronic underperformer

Sounds like a perfect opportunity for someone who cares. 

4 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I was calling for him to be moved on two years ago!

Call me the cruel American but the patience this club has with the chronically injured is beyond me.

Good Lord cut the cord! 

Aye, but you were howling at the moon that cantwell was shite, remember?.