Dundee  come up as champions. Exciting match, some cracking goals but not a lot of great football.

Cameron of Dundee looks good. Small guy but doesn’t get pushed around, scored and set up another with a superb gather and pass. Good enough for Rangers? Put it this way, I wouldn’t want him playing for Aberdeen or Hearts or even them.

8 hours ago, compo said:

Good game but where was the venue 

Ochilview. QP guesting there.

Where do OP fans come from? In old times they were genteel southside burghers. The few hundred there last night looked and sounded a bit posh.

46 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Where do OP fans come from? In old times they were genteel southside burghers. The few hundred there last night looked and sounded a bit posh.

They have renovated lesser Hampden and I believe your season ticket is in the region of £185 

4 hours ago, Scott7 said:

I remember an old Queen’s Park player Davie Letham telling me that the language was a bit more gentlemanly back in his day instead of the shout being kick him in the baws it was more nudge him in the cobblers .

4 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Bowler hats in the stand. My old father was a Spiders fan. Luckily that was one example I didn’t follow.

What the bowler hat or the spiders the Rangers got a few from them