Premier League 2023/24

12 hours ago, compo said:

The Manchester fans are going to love this deal with the Glazers staying in control unless Radcliffe has a legally binding contract to buy the remaining seventy five percent.

I think things are going to get from bad to worse and complicated for Man U. Correct me if Im wrong but doesn't the Glazers currently have about 70% of the club at the moment? Therefore, Im not sure if Ratcliffe buys 25% of the Glazers stake or 25% of the club. Even so it looks like there wont be a majority shareholder - so who will have what say on certain final decisions. Its said Ratcliffe will get control of footballing decisions but Man Utd are in need of far more than that, from Management structure to the stadium.

I dont see Man Utd winning another title for at least 10 more years.

Edited by Gribz

2 hours ago, compo said:

West bloody Bromwich Albion beat me for a ten team accumulator on the fixed odds yesterday hope they get relegated 😄😂

Ouch. Hard to bear.

I like the Throstles but I’d never rely on them for a result.

City were a bit sluggish at the weekend United won with a goal that Sir Bobby would have been proud to score and a good game at the bridge between the pensioners and gunners a pleasant draw , but Ange’s charges are leading the field by a clear two points .

And my toffees lost the Derby mind you playing ten against twelve is always difficult 

Edited by compo

Aye Bassey had a nightmare last night v Spurs...

IIRC he was always a better LB than LCB for us though, playing him at RCB is bordering on negligent from Silva.

Calvin had a brilliant 4 months for us and we cashed in big time - even when he was shit hot he could still be rough around the edges, remember that game in Prague (I think) when he was falling over arse over tit every other minute? Never thought we'd punt him for 20m 6 months later that night.