Premier League 2023/24

Oh and by the way, if you circle the drain long enough eventually you'll go down.

Everton are Villa 10 years ago in the Lambert/Sherwood era and they nearly went bust in the championship before the new owners and promotion.

I'd be worried if I was a toffee, I'm not though so I find it amusing. Bad decision making should be punished and Everton have got away with it for years.

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I think they'll be fine.

I thought they were quite good. 

Sterling apart, they looked bang average IMO. 

They'll be OK over the season, Everton on the otherhand....

3 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

The days under Anchelotti seem very far away.

They need to sign some quality and not spend millions on rubbish like Deli Ali, Alex Iwobi, Neil Maupy etc

Aren't they pinning their hopes on a 19 year old they've signed this summer who has 4 in 42 apps in his career?

When you're in a dogfight you don't need projects.

14 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Aren't they pinning their hopes on a 19 year old they've signed this summer who has 4 in 42 apps in his career?

When you're in a dogfight you don't need projects.

That was the mistake Southampton made last year, bought a bunch of project players. They made big bucks on Lavia but the rest seem to be fighting their way out of the championship. Its a big risk.

Just been reading that Chelsea have spent almost one billion pounds since the yank took over from previous owner right some of you lads that know the rules tell me when will financial fair play kick in .