G14 ... no invite?

Do we really know what the difference is between the two ? Why do we get so hot under the collar just because Celtic get an invite to be more integral with something ?

Because we are the biggest club in Scotland?

It's all a big talking shop anyway, like i say, i'd decline the invite!

Because we are the biggest club in Scotland?

It's all a big talking shop anyway, like i say, i'd decline the invite!

I think declining the invite is cutting your nose off to spite your face. Would you decline the invite if we were being offered full membership ?

If it is a big talking shop then why get so bothered that they are getting a full membership and we arent - surely if that were the case they would be dedicating time to a pointless organisation whilst we aren't ?

i'm with p&p to some extent - we need to regain our superiority complex with a quickness. i should be in bed. i'm ill. but when i saw the rampant conspiracy mindset that arose after one old firm game in the celtic support, it just became clear what a burden they still carry. the paranoia, the conspiracy mindset - the persecution complex. thats what we, in our best times, rose so far above as to condescend those below.

we need a custodian who'll restore that vision.

i'm with p&p to some extent - we need to regain our superiority complex with a quickness. i should be in bed. i'm ill. but when i saw the rampant conspiracy mindset that arose after one old firm game in the celtic support, it just became clear what a burden they still carry. the paranoia, the conspiracy mindset - the persecution complex. thats what we, in our best times, rose so far above as to condescend those below.

we need a custodian who'll restore that vision.

Exactly my point, mate :)

We ARE the biggest club in this country, let's not get pushed into second place by a club that doesn't even think it's Scottish!!!!!!!!!!

I love how all the celtic fans are telling us that they will have the full voting rights. Voting rights on what????????

I think the thing with Celtic is that they need to be associated (sp) with clubs bigger than them selfs i.e Liverpool, Man utd Barcelona etc... They feel that if they are friendly with tese clubs it somehow makes them a big game player... We on the other hand have links with other clubs but would'nt care too much if we did or did not, Rangers dont need to be in the company of bigger clubs to feel like we are a big game player, Cletic do. This is why they will take delight in being full members. We have to rise above that and show that we simply dont care one way or another.

I think the thing with Celtic is that they need to be associated (sp) with clubs bigger than them selfs i.e Liverpool, Man utd Barcelona etc... They feel that if they are friendly with tese clubs it somehow makes them a big game player... We on the other hand have links with other clubs but would'nt care too much if we did or did not, Rangers dont need to be in the company of bigger clubs to feel like we are a big game player, Cletic do. This is why they will take delight in being full members. We have to rise above that and show that we simply dont care one way or another.

It's all about perception and PR. If you are associated with the big boys then, by association, you carry more weight when it comes to political matters. To say that Rangers shouldn't really care is nonsense. We would take full membership in a heartbeat.