Andy Johnson going to the hammers in a swap deal for Anton Ferdinand.

Didier Drogba and defender Alex(Chelsea) to AC Milan.

Gilberto Silva(Arsenal) to Valencia or Juventus.

Shaun Wright-Phillips(Chelsea) to West Ham or Spurs.

Rafael Van Der Vaart(Hamburg) to Chelsea

I can see Drogba wanting a move but Grant may turn it round at Chelsea.

Andy Johnson to West Ham - not sure about this. Last year it would be a yes but he hasnt really done much recently. Certainly not for the 9 million Everton want for him.

No thanks to SWP for West Ham either. He had has chance to come last year and said no. Plus we have Faubert, Ljungberg, Dyer, Bowyer and Solano who can play right midfield.

Gilberto - i rate him but Arsene maybe thinks he has done his best to Arsenal and its time to move him on as he is the 2nd last of the old skool - only Lehmann to go. Toure played in the 2004 team but was a youngster.

I reckon Curbs will be out a job soon. He's doing pish for the money he's spent.

I met one of the TV presenters here last week who does the premiership games and he knows Curbs coz he was over as a pundit before he took the west ham job, I told the guy that Curbs has around 5 weeks to start getting results or he should be out but he thought I was mad. (Fookin Spurs fan).

He has had a silly amount of injuries but he does still have a strong team who arent performing like towards the end of last season. However some of his buys were big money on injury prone players anyway.

The problem for me is the defence is piss poor.

Newcastle had scored 1 goal at St James' park since feb until we went there and we gifted them 3.

I met one of the TV presenters here last week who does the premiership games and he knows Curbs coz he was over as a pundit before he took the west ham job, I told the guy that Curbs has around 5 weeks to start getting results or he should be out but he thought I was mad. (Fookin Spurs fan).

He has had a silly amount of injuries but he does still have a strong team who arent performing like towards the end of last season. However some of his buys were big money on injury prone players anyway.

The problem for me is the defence is piss poor.

Newcastle had scored 1 goal at St James' park since feb until we went there and we gifted them 3.

Is that French guy we almost had back playing for them yet.?