Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

Now that we have had 24 hours to calm down what’s everyone’s view on the manager’s future? Should he be replaced asap? I don’t see anyway back for him, his team selections & tactics are unfathomable. He has never won a big match when it really counted, against a weakened Celtic team we stood off them. I would sack him now before the inevitable happens, we bomb in Europe, miles behind in league.

I think it sets a tough precedent, when you sack a manager four league games into the season. I don't think it will work our for Michael Beale, I don't see him being a successful rangers manager, but he'll be given more time. That said, I'd like him gone. 

It's scant commiserations to Beale now but watching live I did think Roofe was 2 or 3 yards off of the pace of the game and looked to be running through treacle and watching back he was everywhere the ball had just been. That sub just isn't the stick to beat Beale with imo.

The approach/setup/recruitment is though and it was criminal how he approached that game like we were away at the Bernabeau.

I'm 50/50 on whether we should sack him - simply because the calls for Kevin Muscat are terrifying. That's a step away from hiring Harry Kewell. Fuck that.

Guardiola puts defenders in midfield, in order to dominate the middle of the park.  

Beale puts midfielders in defence, in order to vacate the midfield and allow the opposition playmakers an easy afternoon stroll.  

He buys players and drops them for big games.  

He plays our best player(s) out of position.  

He talks shite.

He can't beat Celtc in a competitive match.  

Our defence is just as bad as it was last season.  

Edited by Gonzo79

MB should be sacked right now imo, but I doubt he will. I expect the board will give him more time. Maybe try to rescue the situation by hiring an experienced d.o.f to work with him. What I would like to see though, is MB out an a d.o.f/manager pairing brought in. A pair who have worked well together, successfully at another club.