Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

And that's just for his continual cock ups against Celtc.  

It’s not often the board is ahead of the majority of fans so there’s bound to be some reaction 😏. Including, in some cases, a complete loss of humour apparently.

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

I can't believe 27 people on here voted for him not to get sacked. WTF is wrong with our support. 

Ah, attempting to provide leadership to the Rangers support. You would be better attempting to herd cats.

Democracy, down with that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, SykseyBear said:

I can't believe 27 people on here voted for him not to get sacked. WTF is wrong with our support. 

I was nearly lynched on here after suggesting he was a dud and should be binned after the Killie game. Doesn’t surprise me tbh. Suppose lots of posters on here are enteral optimists. Not a bad thing.

2 hours ago, SykseyBear said:

You can't criticise people for holding honest opinion, even when you're sure they're wrong. I just wish one of them had explained why they felt retaining Beale was a good idea. It's all water under the bridge now of course but you might want to keep a list of those of a slightly dubious persuasion 😂