1 hour ago, onevision said:

It may well be time playing with my memory but i also seem to recall socks being black with the red tops.

No, you're right. I remember thinking the only difference between Rangers and Scotland was the shade of blue in the shirts.

43 minutes ago, compo said:

I thought you'd have been flying the flag Bill 

This flag flies outside my house every day of the year, except my one isn't upside down. Some of my neighbours stopped talking to me when I installed the flagpole, can't think why, the miserable nationalist basturts.

Union Jack GIF

1 hour ago, Bill said:

This flag flies outside my house every day of the year, except my one isn't upside down. Some of my neighbours stopped talking to me when I installed the flagpole, can't think why, the miserable nationalist basturts.

Union Jack GIF

Well done. One of my son’s neighbours put up a “Yes” flag. Within days the loon had hoisted a Union Flag in response. Another neighbour followed suit and a third raised a replica Regimental Colour. The silent majority spoke.

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

Well done. One of my son’s neighbours put up a “Yes” flag. Within days the loon had hoisted a Union Flag in response. Another neighbour followed suit and a third raised a replica Regimental Colour. The silent majority spoke.

Marvellous response, I imagine the rebel was a bit deflated. I actually have 2 poles and usually fly a saltire alongside the union flag, which annoys them even more! At the moment it's been replaced by the Sweden flag in honour of my daughter in law's family who are visiting from that fine place.