[FT] Rangers 1 (Sima 75') - 3 Aberdeen

7 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I don't think a strip release is relevant, in all honesty.  It was getting released last Friday regardless of anything else.  

Fine, but I did so thought a discussion forum was somewhere I could bring it up and discuss it. 

In the grands scheme of issues at the club, its miniscule but worth mentioning nonetheless 

Just now, CammyF said:

Fine, but I did so thought a discussion forum was somewhere I could bring it up and discuss it. 

In the grands scheme of issues at the club, its miniscule but worth mentioning nonetheless 

If we were winning football matches no one would care. When we are not winning everything is under the spotlight here. It’s how it works.

44 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

If we were winning football matches no one would care. When we are not winning everything is under the spotlight here. It’s how it works.

Aye but sensible heads focus on important matters and don't get angry at every single thing because that gets us nowhere.

Next it'll be Bisgrove's hairstyle or a Butland doing the post-match interview. 

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Aye but sensible heads focus on important matters and don't get angry at every single thing because that gets us nowhere.

When did sensible come into it after a run of results like this. It’s usually scorched watch.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I think what you might be overlooking here is the importance in certain quarters of being seen to be especially angry and outraged. We're all disappointed of course but some have a defining role to play.

That's not to say Bisgrove's hair isn't at the root of the whole mess.