[FT] St Mirren 0 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 30' pen, 90+1'; Sima 71')

1 hour ago, weebluedevil said:

I'll never want to see Tav, Golson, Barisic selected again. They haven't been worthy of a Rangers shirt for a long time and I genuinely believe we'll never win anything else whilst they remain first team players.  

So If I were Davo/Rae, I'd bring in Souttar to his preferred RCB slot, Balogun to partner him on the left - both will be more capable than Goldson/Davies. If Ridvan is fit, he should start and Sterling to be given a shot in his natural RB position. Jack to come back in the CDM along with Raskin and Rice in a midfield 3 and give McCausland a start in a forward three with Roofe playing  middle and Sima on the left. 4-3-3. 

👏

If only that could come true

4 hours ago, Bill said:

As a vote of confidence in the heroes of Limassol, I suggest the following couldn't do any worse. Imagine the joy of not seeing Tavernier, Goldson, Barisic, Lundstram, Dessers or Lammers.

Butland

Devine - Souttar - Balogun - Yilmaz

Raskin - Jack - Rice

Sima - Roofe - McAusland

Seconded with the XI 👍

The primary Q is which players will win there head to head and then as many as possible have to deliver . I can’t honestly believe in all of these starters but I’ve taken a stab at it 

butland

tavernier 

souttar 

balogun

barisic 

raskin

lundstram

rice 

lyall

sima

lovelace 

Edited by Dr Bongo
Typo

Apologies for my lack of loyalty but I'll be finding countless other things to do at weekend other than watching this game. It's like watching a dying animal go through the motions watching this Rangers team. 

Good luck Rangers but I'll be out walking, tidying the garden, cleaning the gutters etc. You have literally ruined nearly every weekend over the last 7/8 weeks. 

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

After considerable thought, I would go for :

McCloy, Jardine, Smith, Johnstone, Mathieson, Greig, Conn, MacDonald, McLean, Stein and, Johnston.

I think they could take St Boo 3-2.

Decent but better would be Ritchie, Shearer, … you know the rest.

Edited by Scott7