[FT] St Mirren 0 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 30' pen, 90+1'; Sima 71')

16 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

No Rice, McKinnon, Yfeko, Lovelace or McCausland in the B-team for today's game.

Imagine seeing all those tomorrow!

Unlikely, but I can dream...

B-team currently 1-3 down 

6 hours ago, Bluedell said:

I don't understand the clamour to drop Davies.

True enough. Bar Butland, our central-defense was the only part of the team that was "okay" by their standards these last few games. As I noted above, I'd rather replace our "wing-backs", at least our right-sided one. But most of the line-ups above with half the team made up of kids are essentially just ironic / cynical banter, i.e. can't be taken seriously. I for one didn't even see McCausland doing anything productive with the ball. That said, neither he nor McKinnon or Rice is in the B-Team against Monaco today.

Davis has to deal with what we have available, and that would be the case with any other manager coming in before the January transfer window. I’d be very surprised to see a change in formation tomorrow, though I do expect Ridvan back in the team.

Edited by der Berliner

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

No Rice, McKinnon, Yfeko, Lovelace or McCausland in the B-team for today's game.

Imagine seeing all those tomorrow!

Unlikely, but I can dream...

Couldn’t be any worse than the imposters playing in the first team at the moment, play them.

Couldn’t be a better time to play Rangers no manager no leadership in its own way it’s a six pointer against the Buddies in the chase for second spot that’s a sad reflection on a club that’s in my opinion getting worse and worse as the seasons roll on anyway 

mon the gers.  :rfc:

11 hours ago, Whosthedado said:

buzzing for this :D  said no Rangers fan ever

I’m not very excited to tell the truth but the pre-match anticipation is always there whether it be dread or hope. Today it’s hopeful dread.

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

So am I the only one looking forward to the game today? See, there's that hope coming along to kill me again......

It's either that or another episode of Colombo