Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu tells Gaza residents to “GET OUT NOW”

5 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

From whom? You talking about the scramble for the gas?

I've already shown you where the gas fields lie. 

Of course, for you, Israel, should never have existed,  doesn't have a right to exist, thus must be extirpated, and everything flows from that. 

What part of Islamism do you fail to understand?

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

She and her husband want to represent Scots by mostly blabbering on about problems overseas, it seems.

If they're not gone after the next GE, we really are in dire straits as a nation.

We are, already, in dire straits. 

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

I've already shown you where the gas fields lie. 

Of course, for you, Israel, should never have existed,  doesn't have a right to exist, thus must be extirpated, and everything flows from that. 

What part of Islamism do you fail to understand?

There you go again, making out that I support Islamism. Religion is immaterial to me. I look at it from the point of view that a more powerful entity is oppressing a smaller one. I fully accept that Israel has a right to exist; where have I stated the contrary? What I do know is that the the 2 state solution is now a non-starter where once I thought it was the only route.

4 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

My point was more that if they really have killed 20,000 and the victims were not Hamas activists, then was it just a careless accident?

I believe no figures, from either side.

What I have seen is recordings, from Hamas, of its men fighting in civilian clothes. 

Thus, when the Israelis kill them, they  -with plausible deniability for nitwits- vcan be called civilian casualties.

1 minute ago, alexscottislegend said:

There you go again, making out that I support Islamism. Religion is immaterial to me. I look at it from the point of view that a more powerful entity is oppressing a smaller one. I fully accept that Israel has a right to exist; where have I stated the contrary? What I do know is that the the 2 state solution is now a non-starter where once I thought it was the only route.

You don't oppose Islamism, or if you do, you are too mealy mouthed to say so. And you seem unwilling, or unable, to relate it to Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Taliban, etc. 

The gas fields are as shown in the article (Sept 2023) that I posted just the other day. 

Atheism reached its apogee, or end (telos), with Christopher Hitchens, and no lover of Islam(ism) was he. 

There is, it seems to me, little to be added to the debate.

What is interesting is that contemporary atheists are more than happy to insult, denigrate, calumny, and scoff at Christianity (all forms), but when pressed on Islam, and Islamism, clam up. Extraordinary that they will deny Yahweh (Jehova) and God, and call out, and ridicule, faith in him, but when Allah (same being) hoves into view......zilch, nada, nowt. 

3 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

My point was more that if they really have killed 20,000 and the victims were not Hamas activists, then was it just a careless accident?

Think it's called collateral damage.  

2 hours ago, Uilleam said:

Extraordinary that they will deny Yahweh (Jehova) and God, and call out, and ridicule, faith in him, but when Allah (same being) hoves into view......zilch, nada, nowt. 

It's either plain cowardice or they think Islam will help their revolution by ridding the West of the Patriarchy, white privilege and the ultimate evil...dun, dun, dun...Capitalism!

If it's the latter, they have a truly horrible shock in store.

14 hours ago, Uilleam said:

You don't oppose Islamism, or if you do, you are too mealy mouthed to say so. And you seem unwilling, or unable, to relate it to Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Taliban, etc. 

The gas fields are as shown in the article (Sept 2023) that I posted just the other day. 

Atheism reached its apogee, or end (telos), with Christopher Hitchens, and no lover of Islam(ism) was he. 

There is, it seems to me, little to be added to the debate.

What is interesting is that contemporary atheists are more than happy to insult, denigrate, calumny, and scoff at Christianity (all forms), but when pressed on Islam, and Islamism, clam up. Extraordinary that they will deny Yahweh (Jehova) and God, and call out, and ridicule, faith in him, but when Allah (same being) hoves into view......zilch, nada, nowt. 

I'm more of an agnostic than an atheist (though I think it's just a matter of time before science solves the mystery of creation). I have no brief for ANY form of fundamentalism but I don't think Islam is inherently evil - though it seems to me that you do.

11 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Think it's called collateral damage.  

It's either plain cowardice or they think Islam will help their revolution by ridding the West of the Patriarchy, white privilege and the ultimate evil...dun, dun, dun...Capitalism!

If it's the latter, they have a truly horrible shock in store.

Islam is a huge obstacle to anyone wanting to overthrow capitalism.