A view from the top

Watching the recent rugby World Cup and the managers along with their coaches all appear to be up high in the stand’s getting a good view instead of the football manager who’s mostly at ground level so would it help if our manager and coaches were up high looking down at their teams play and might get a clearer idea were it’s going wrong 

8 minutes ago, compo said:

Watching the recent rugby World Cup and the managers along with their coaches all appear to be up high in the stand’s getting a good view instead of the football manager who’s mostly at ground level so would it help if our manager and coaches were up high looking down at their teams play and might get a clearer idea were it’s going wrong 

Possibly, I think a lot of teams have analysts in the stands though so there will be eyes looking at the pitch from above. Ten Hag had a load of analysts high up v Barcelona last season IIRC.

I wouldn't want the manager up there but I'd back seeing Davo or Alex Rae in the stands with the analysts then Clement and his assistant VDH pitchside.

Fair debate to be had though - I can't imagine managers like Klopp or Simeone being able to watch whilst sitting down for 90 minutes mind.