Rangers Attack vs Defence

What is more conducive to winning the title?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is more conducive to winning the title?

• Free-scoring attack
    • Tight defence

I've always liked a setup based on a solid defence, defending is a simple job you work hard in hand with you teammates you cover for each other and you make your tackles count none of this shadowing your opponent when I watch our lads it reminds me of schoolboys you always stuck the diddys in defence to run about and our back line are our diddys 

Edited by compo

18 hours ago, Bluedell said:

One team does it constantly! 

That's not offense.

That's exchanging the ball, just long enough for the other team to get in their defensive posture.

Then abruptly returning the favor.

This succession happens until one side commits a defensive 'error' so profound that one is compelled to score. 

After years of watching I think I finally have this racket worked out.

1 hour ago, Malangsob said:

That's not offense.

That's exchanging the ball, just long enough for the other team to get in their defensive posture.

Then abruptly returning the favor.

This succession happens until one side commits a defensive 'error' so profound that one is compelled to score. 

After years of watching I think I finally have this racket worked out.

You missed my (perhaps poor attempt at a) joke, mate. It was a play on the word offence, and there's one club who are constantly taking offence.  

On 01/11/2023 at 03:47, Bluedell said:

You missed my (perhaps poor attempt at a) joke, mate. It was a play on the word offence, and there's one club who are constantly taking offence.  

Yeah bro, no sweat...If it's not REALLY dumbed down, I am not gettin it. 

My idea of great comedy is The Three Stooges.

1 hour ago, Yorkie Bear said:

Had it not been for the Aberdeen fiasco, we'd have conceded 3 goals in 11 games.

May I?
If we also hadn’t screwed up by letting Killie, Celtic and Hearts each score a goal against us, we’d have conceded 0 in 11 games and be top of the league!