[FT] Dundee 0 - 5 Rangers (Jack 5; Danilo 51; Lammers 74; Dessers 82; Tavernier 90+1pen)

• Rousseau changed the title to Dundee vs Rangers

Tbh it's not signing players that have poor injury records that's the biggest red flag for me, it's the players who have good availability before coming to us breaking down as soon as they arrive.

It must be poor preparation physically during the week surely? Clement hinted himself that it's about building strong muscles for the games.

Btw their left back Owen Beck is getting rave reviews at Dundee, he was called up by Wales in the intl break so must be doing something right. Good age, possibly one to keep an eye on with Borna slowing down and Ridvan failing to impress?

Ian Rush is his Great Uncle I think.

3 hours ago, yuddie said:

Btw their left back Owen Beck is getting rave reviews at Dundee, he was called up by Wales in the intl break so must be doing something right. Good age, possibly one to keep an eye on with Borna slowing down and Ridvan failing to impress?

If he can score goals like his Great Uncle, get him signed 😀

Very interesting interview - fitness an obvious concern and explains the amount of injuries we suffer. 

Almost down to "last man standing" situation. Not ideal given the run of games we've got coming up. 

smiley1348.png  v  smiley827.png

Referee - Kevin Clancy

Assistants - Calum Spence and Drew Kirkland

Fourth Official - Peter Stuart

Video Assistant Referee - Gavin Duncan

Assistant Video Assistant Referee - Jonathan Bell

Missing - Steven Davis (Knee), Tom Lawrence (Calf), Rabbi Matondo (Knee), Zak Lovelace (Muscle), Borna Barisic (Muscle), Kemar Roofe (Knee and Calf), Dujon Sterling (Ankle), Nicolas Raskin (Ankle), John Souttar (Muscle)

Live on -  Rangers TV

15 hours ago, yuddie said:

On loan from Liverpool or owned by Dundee?