[FT] Dundee 0 - 5 Rangers (Jack 5; Danilo 51; Lammers 74; Dessers 82; Tavernier 90+1pen)

6 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Geniune question, what was Lammers looking at when that ball was coming down?

Apart from trying to avoid the football, I have no idea what he's trying to do most of the time.  

2 minutes ago, yuddie said:

I know the first one was offside but that's 2 sitters missed from 6 yards out...

Scott Wright is having a very good game imo!

Think we're playing well as a team - even Lammers at times but could do with 2nd goal.

Edited by CammyF

8 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

sima is atrocious. 

He's been one of our best players this season.  Does have a bit of the 'Ted McMinn: no one (including him) knows quite what he's going to do' sort of vibe.

Edited by Gonzo79

• Frankie changed the title to [HT] Dundee 0 - 1 Rangers (Jack 5)

It's getting there slowly I think, we're definitely getting better at winning the ball back in the middle third.

Abdallah had a really poor half for me though, heavy touches and bad passes galore.

Couple more goals lads c'mon.

Start at full throttle, suddenly remember the petrol price and go down into gear 2 (at best).

We should be out of sight here ... but then the DMs and CDs remember that they are Premiership kings of tiki-taka and bore us to death. Clement should whip some bums here!

Found that first 45mins really frustrating. We played some nice stuff up until the box whereupon our final ball, cross and finish were atrocious. I do think the pitch is trickier than it looks but we really should be out of sight with Danilo missing two great chances especially.