[FT] Hearts 1 - 3 Rangers (Tavernier 50pen, 64; Wright 55)

Some really decent individual performances today. Butland was top class, Goldson was very good, Lundstram excellent, Sima and Wright provided space and Danilo led the line really well - especially in the second half.

This variety in MotM choice is such a factor in why we're finding some form.

Poor 1st half performance, but very good 2nd half. The introduction of Wright changed the game. 

3 great goals (yet another 2 for Tav) and only slight negative was not keeping a clean sheet. 

Thought Lundstram bossed the game again and Lammers impressed  

12 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Poor 1st half performance, but very good 2nd half. The introduction of Wright changed the game. 

3 great goals (yet another 2 for Tav) and only slight negative was not keeping a clean sheet. 

Thought Lundstram bossed the game again and Lammers impressed  

I wouldn't say poor first half imo - I thought it was fairly decent but it was a lot better in the second.

5 minutes ago, yuddie said:

I wouldn't say poor first half imo - I thought it was fairly decent but it was a lot better in the second.

I thought we were pedestrian a lot of 1st half. We did create some chances, but just thought we could have been a lot better.

Having Wright being direct in 2nd half changed the game and we looked very good for long spells of that 2nd half.  

Edited by CammyF