ViaPlay's Coverage?

1 hour ago, 26th of foot said:

We live in the best of times, we live in the worst of times. It is an age of wisdom, it is an age of foolishness. It is an epoch of belief, it is an epoch of incredulity. It is the season of light, it is the season of darkness. It is the spring of hope, it is the winter of despair. 

Whatever your preferred prejudice, we must acknowledge these are woke times. ViaPlay are to be congratulated in covering the entire spectrum of inclusivity and diversity. Yesterday's panel for the Scottish League Cup semi-final between Hearts and Rangers had it all. The panel assembled for broadcast covered all the bases, it was :

Marvin Bartley - black.

Alan Hutton -white.

Emma Dodds - Lesbian.

Michael Stewart - complete and utter ginger cnut.

It is the way ahead.

No tranny 

16 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Stewart is like Pat Nevin, likes to say 'stuff' just to sound intelligent but just talks rubbish and cant hide his bias

I watched the Copa Libertadores final on Saturday, which was thoroughly enjoyable...apart from Nevin's co-commentary.  He really is a smug wee prick.  

🤣

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Stewart_(footballer)

"Michael James Stewart (born 26 February 1981) is a Scottish former footballer who stole a career He began his career with Manchester United and played for both Edinburgh derby rivals, Hearts and Hibernian. He also played for Nottingham Forest and Charlton Athletic during his career he was a failed footballer and gets frustrated when the famous Glasgow rangers win . Stewart was capped four times for the Scotland national football team. As a TV pundit, he has won accolades such as "Clown of the Year" and "Ginger Prick of the Month". He secretly has posters of Jorge Albertz on his wall.".

18 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

🤣

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Stewart_(footballer)

"Michael James Stewart (born 26 February 1981) is a Scottish former footballer who stole a career He began his career with Manchester United and played for both Edinburgh derby rivals, Hearts and Hibernian. He also played for Nottingham Forest and Charlton Athletic during his career he was a failed footballer and gets frustrated when the famous Glasgow rangers win . Stewart was capped four times for the Scotland national football team. As a TV pundit, he has won accolades such as "Clown of the Year" and "Ginger Prick of the Month". He secretly has posters of Jorge Albertz on his wall.".

Reading that had me thinking of the villain in the TED movie...."i think we're alone now"

He would have been ideal for the part.

2 hours ago, CammyF said:

Bartley and Hutton are decent pundits and Emma Dodds is one of the best presenters out there at the moment. 

The less said about Stewart the better.

I enjoy listening to Marvin Bartley - he is honest and objective, which is all you can ask for.

I enjoy listening to Emma Dodds too - very professional, brings a light-heartedness to things - second in presenting only to Laura Woods, IMHO

Hutton went up further in my estimation yesterday.... can be a bit drab (but not as drab as Kevin T) but the way he manhandled that fud Stewart yesterday was a joy - there was an instance where Hutton had said a Hearts player was lucky - Stewart immediately jumps on it and sais "you arent saying that should be a penalty are you ?" and Hutton immediately jumps on it with "when did you hear those words from my mouth".

Stewart is a bellend. 

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

'Midget' should be ok though as it refers to an evenly proportioned human in miniature, while 'dwarf' implies that all limbs are not proportionate.

Dwarf is acceptable, because it is, in fact, a condition.

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

I watched the Copa Libertadores final on Saturday, which was thoroughly enjoyable...apart from Nevin's co-commentary.  He really is a smug wee prick.  

Apparently we are interested in one of those participants