McFadden would never sign for Rangers. He's a massive Celtic fan and so are all his family

But so was Neil McCann and he had no trouble scoring against them at the pigsty to win us the league in 99.

If the money is right he'll come. Well if I was a huge Rangers fan and played for Middlesborough for talking sake and Celtic came in with an offer which was accepted by Middlesborough and they offered my 25k in wages a week I'd bite their hand off.

Players are financially driven these days.

But so was Neil McCann and he had no trouble scoring against them at the pigsty to win us the league in 99.

If the money is right he'll come. Well if I was a huge Rangers fan and played for Middlesborough for talking sake and Celtic came in with an offer which was accepted by Middlesborough and they offered my 25k in wages a week I'd bite their hand off.

some would go and some wouldn't, your right about money meaning more than loyalty? to what club you supported these days.

I would never play for a club that I hated no matter how much money they offered me, if you were a good player i'm sure you wouldn't be short of a bob or two anyway but everyone's different.

I'd like to think I wouldn't play for the dark side, but I guess you would never know until you are in the sitiuation.

The answer is in the word PROFESSIONAL. If you are a serious prof then you will put all biases behind you and aim to reach as high as you can. If that means playing for Celtic then so be it.

I don't hate Celtic. They do not mean anything to me. Hate is also an emotion and i have no emotions where Celtic are concerned apart from wanting them to lose because it is better for Rangers.

I LOVE Rangers point out and for me that does not go hand in hand with hating Celtic.

Sometimes i think people hate Celtic more than they love rangers.

The answer is in the word PROFESSIONAL. If you are a serious prof then you will put all biases behind you and aim to reach as high as you can. If that means playing for Celtic then so be it.

I don't hate Celtic. They do not mean anything to me. Hate is also an emotion and i have no emotions where Celtic are concerned apart from wanting them to lose because it is better for Rangers.

I LOVE Rangers point out and for me that does not go hand in hand with hating Celtic.

Sometimes i think people hate Celtic more than they love rangers.

Agreed.

I see the rivalry like Scotland and England. I dont hate the English, but i like to see them getting beat.

I also dont hate celtic. Hate, as you say, is a strong word which is over used at times. Now there are plenty things i do dislike about celtic, one of them being there bizarre comments this week about IRA chants, and another is lower class fans chanting ignorant songs but I rise above that and there are plenty other things to dislike about them. I do enjoy seeing them getting beat but i dont go out my way to hate something that is directly linked to celtic for no reason.