[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 88)

Going early as the RC game is cancelled and I'm laid up in bed with Covid (ie. I'm fecking bored).

OK. I'll put my cards on the table right away, I'd bite your hand off for a draw right now. Cements our unbeaten run and still enables us to top the league if we win our games in hand. A win however would be dreamland and would lay down a psychological marker...

Things to consider...

1. Let's not lose the plot if we lose (as some of our fans tend to do). We are still in the title race regardless of the score. 

2. In Jan-Feb they will potentially lose 5/6 players to the Asian Cup and hopefully their respective countries will go deep into the tournament. (They are away to Aberdeen and Hibs during thst period). I think we can take advantage of this if we bring in the right players in the Jan window.

Anyhow...my team would be as follows (if fit).

*********Butland*******

***Goldson**Balogun***

Tav**************Borna

***Sterling****Lunny***

********Cantwell*******

McCausland*******Sima

********Dessers********

I'd always settle for a draw at the Piggery.

We've been getting results recently but our performances haven't filled me with confidence.  The main thing is, don't play like shitebags like we have on most of our recent visits - get at them, harrass them and get the ball forward at every opportunity. 

11 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd always settle for a draw at the Piggery.

We've been getting results recently but our performances haven't filled me with confidence.  The main thing is, don't play like shitebags like we have on most of our recent visits - get at them, harrass them and get the ball forward at every opportunity. 

I think we need to use the channels and width and attack their FBs. Taylor is there for the taking IMO. Get McCausland to attack, attack, attack!

• Rousseau changed the title to Celtic vs Rangers
28 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

The main thing is, don't play like shitebags like we have on most of our recent visits - get at them, harrass them and get the ball forward at every opportunity. 

harass
/ˈharəs,həˈras/
verb
  1. subject to aggressive pressure or intimidation.
    "being harassed at work can leave you feeling confused and helpless"