Palace v Everton this evening not up to much. Reckon Arbroath v Morton might be more exciting.

’Spurs v Burnley tomorrow and Makems v Mags on Saturday might be better.

Arsenal v Liverpool on Monday the main event but I don’t know if it’s on the telly.

‘Spurs v Burnley is dull viewing. 0-0 after sixty seven minutes.

Burnley ‘keeper looks good. Distribution from hand erratic, competent with ball at foot and saves well. (Cue 4-0)

Easy 3-0 for Newcastle.

The hand of Beale was visible. Sunderland were sent out to defend. That’s ok but the defence had to be sharp with fast closing down and sure tackling not standing off and conceding ground. 

16 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Easy 3-0 for Newcastle.

The hand of Beale was visible. Sunderland were sent out to defend. That’s ok but the defence had to be sharp with fast closing down and sure tackling not standing off and conceding ground. 

Defended like his Rangers team 

I remember in cup games England and Scotland they would give you the attendance and gate receipts can’t remember what percentage the away team got after expenses.

21 minutes ago, compo said:

I remember in cup games England and Scotland they would give you the attendance and gate receipts can’t remember what percentage the away team got after expenses.

Was it half?

Rotten attendance at Boro tonight.

11 hours ago, Scott7 said:

Was it half?

Rotten attendance at Boro tonight.

I was surprised to see so many empty seats i don’t think we’ve had any shock results so far hopefully it will be a good game later with Arsenal and Liverpool