What was your stance on the goalkeeper, as I’ve said time and time again opposing players are using VAR to there advantage even if it’s not a clear foul they know VAR will make it look worse,  especially if the defender was more in the goalkeepers face the fact he wasn’t and it was the opposite was the only deciding factor in his favour, I think  everything else was over dramatised for the  VAR visual effects team to make up there minds so they could get there second chance and to get the goal chopped, 100% going to see more of these. 

Edited by Fa1833

1 hour ago, Fa1833 said:

What was your stance on the goalkeeper, as I’ve said time and time again opposing players are using VAR to there advantage even if it’s not a clear foul they know VAR will make it look worse,  especially if the defender was more in the goalkeepers face the fact he wasn’t and it was the opposite was the only deciding factor in his favour, I think  everything else was over dramatised for the  VAR visual effects team to make up there minds so they could get there second chance and to get the goal chopped, 100% going to see more of these. 

A clear goal players today get to much protection it's more like a sport for Nancy boys now 

I saw the last fifteen minutes. Maidstone dead on their feet didn’t enter the Ipswich penalty box to trouble our old boy, George Edmundson. The Ipswich ‘keeper was playing on the halfway line. Maidstone utterly outclassed but the Ipswich players didn’t seem to be bothered by the way the match was going. They probably thought they could have launched a missile but the Maidstone ‘keeper would have caught it or at worst, turned it round the post. Attired in orange he nonetheless played as though anointed. 2-3.

Switched on for Fulham/Mags but I’ve misjudged the kick-off and there are still juveniles prattling on about nothing. 

Big bonus, though. 1950s footage of a high-scoring game between the two featuring Jackie Milburn and the Fulham ‘keeper being bundled into the net, old style, and no one turned a hair.

Teams are out. I wonder who’ll be out at the end?

Fulham fans giving a lamentable version of the Billy Boys as supporters of English teams always do. Four times too fast and a bizarre change of key.

C’mon Newcastle.