Loaned players performances

2 minutes ago, lenny3k said:

regardless of the answer to that, its too much

So I’m guessing the person who does the maths equations on how much a player is worth has been sacked then, if not then why not. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Rangers review speaks to an Alaves journo about how Hagi is getting on for anyone interested:

I’d be interested , I think he is a cracking player 👍

Edited by Fa1833

On 10/01/2024 at 10:32, Malangsob said:

Hagi, the legend grows.

Has been ostensibly 'moved on' and rightly so.

Same things can only be said again.

Great football IQ, and passing ability which will probably take him far in the business portion of the sport...where he BELONGS.

However, in the pros that only goes so far, when you are slower than a line at the DMV.

Think about him like an uncle doing a 20 year stretch in the joint.

Great guy, tough luck, still in the family but, forget about it him.

Thanks for this.

Never understood that Hagi was slow until I read that stuff about an imprisoned uncle.

11 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Rangers review speaks to an Alaves journo about how Hagi is getting on for anyone interested:

I genuinely feel for Hagi. 

This is a playing career that will not have a happy ending. 

Kid has a good brain, communicates excellently, probably has a decent business acumen. 

Hagi's success lay AFTER his playing days. 

That pressure is not good for his overall health. 

He just needs to come to terms with that. 

Hang em up! 

A real life awaits!

11 hours ago, Fa1833 said:

I’d be interested , I think he is a cracking player 👍

One thing like many did notice about the person doing the interview was Hagi was in the top 3 but lacked confidence after that penalty, Shows you how much Beale affected the majority of players at Rangers , Everything else Hagi was excelling in , if I was Phillipe I’d be looking at the positives and soon as he comes back spend time on him like he has done with so many players at Ibrox, Dare I say it we could have the old Hagi back in no time after his loan is over, I honestly think he needs to come back to Ibrox and work with Philippe especially if he isn’t getting game time due to confidence issues or lacking in the final hurdle, That’s Beales fault and Rangers football club also  I believe so we should be looking after our players when Beales broken so  many players be it lack of confidence that Hagi has clearly got.

Edited by Fa1833

4 hours ago, ranger_syntax said:

Thanks for this.

Never understood that Hagi was slow until I read that stuff about an imprisoned uncle.

Needs support from Rangers football club 

2 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Hagi unused sub last night..

Time for a recall I think based on the grounds of his mental health,  it’s a simple thing he needs, that’s to be playing and to be able to play with confidence, as we all know if someone keeps on knocking your confidence it’s going on a downward spiral.