Xavi to leave Barca at end of season

After just watching Chasing perfection with Pep on BBC last night and watching Klopp and Now Xavi leaving football due to a change in “Dynamics” whats making these managers want to leave So Sudden? Thoughts please  

🤜🏼♥️🤍💙

• Rousseau changed the title to Xavi to leave Barca at end of season
8 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Barca is a basket case.

Klopp is tired.

lol that’s what Pep said before he left Barca  he was doing it for his family then he moved to New York and a year later he went to Germany. I’m starting to wonder is it all these fixtures that are happening relentless wave after wave? I know footballers only have a short time before there considered passed it , The ones with a young family like pep Xavi etc how long do they actually get to spend with there kids  could even factor gerrard into that when he said he hardly saw his kids, I’m just wondering is this one of those things especially in the EPL, I can’t comment on the Spanish league fixtures but ours are relentless especially for Klopp to go on about it in his interview , will he be moving to a more relaxed fixture structure? Or that him done for good? 

A Spaniard for a Spaniard ? 

Xavi out Arteta in fellow Barcelona B player, will he have unfinished business  to attend to at Barcelona or will his old playing buddy at youth  level Xabi Alonso  whilst playing at Antiguoko take the seat from him? 

https://onefootball.com/editorial/38954645?language=en

Edited by Fa1833

30 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

They are a basket case as mentioned and unless they can work some financial miracles will be stuck far behind Real and Atleti Girona for a number of years. 

FTFY.

14 hours ago, Fa1833 said:

The ones with a young family like pep Xavi etc how long do they actually get to spend with there kids  could even factor gerrard

Did Gerrard’s kids leave Liverpool?

25 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

I couldn’t tell you tbh I just remember him saying he was missing his kids and wanting to spend more time with them, that was one of his main reasons for leaving Rangers I believe. 

Edited by Fa1833

27 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Not when he was with us. An estate agent told me that he and Gary M had fancy pads in Dowanhill. His daughter came up to visit for her birthday - my Mrs was in Ka Pao while they were, much to my jealous annoyance.

Dunno if they've gone to Saudi with him.