Jump to content

 

 

Recommended Posts

While we are all fretting about who we are going to sign before the window closes, Britain's military top brass are already preparing for WW3. Sir Patrick Sanders wants to increase regular army numbers within 3 years to 120,000 and create a 'citizen army' of up to 500,000. Grant Shapps wants military spending to increase to 3% of GDP. So stand by for conscription - Generation X have not shown enough inclination to join the forces, preferring instead to play Call of Duty on their X-boxes.

 

I wait for a new Kitchener to tell us that our country needs us. 

Edited by alexscottislegend
sp
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Britain's military top brass are already preparing for WW3. Sir Patrick Sanders wants to increase regular army numbers within 3 years to 120,000 and create a 'citizen army' of up to 500,000.

Grandstanding.

 

We can't even protect our borders from Albanian people traffickers.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

Generation X have not shown enough inclination to join the forces, preferring instead to play Call of Duty on their X-boxes.

Generation X are a bit old for service.

 

A bit old for X-boxes too.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexscottislegend said:

While we are all fretting about who we are going to sign before the window closes, Britain's military top brass are already preparing for WW3. Sir Patrick Sanders wants to increase regular army numbers within 3 years to 120,000 and create a 'citizen army' of up to 500,000. Grant Shapps wants military spending to increase to 3% of GDP. So stand by for conscription - Generation X have not shown enough inclination to join the forces, preferring instead to play Call of Duty on their X-boxes.

 

I wait for a new Kitchener to tell us that our country needs us. 

Generation X-Box have a skillset that would transfer wonderfully into the role of drone pilot.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.