• Ross McCausland
    • Fabio Silva
    • John Souttar
    • Ridvan Yilmaz
    • Tom Lawrence
    • Oscar Cortes
    • Scott Wright
    • Cyriel Dessers

I thought Tav had his best game for a while at the weekend.  Others - such as Cantwell - weren't so good in the first half for me.

Was impressed by MacAusland and thought Cortes and Silva both looked fairly sharp.

Just on Cantwell and Lawrence - I do feel like Lawrence is much more involved in the game than Cantwell.

He's always probing and trying to shoot or create a chance, I thought he was excellent when he came on.

Idk if you lads agree but if both were robust then I'd probably pick Lawrence.

3 hours ago, yuddie said:

Just on Cantwell and Lawrence - I do feel like Lawrence is much more involved in the game than Cantwell.

He's always probing and trying to shoot or create a chance, I thought he was excellent when he came on.

Know what you are saying, but I feel Cantwell is one of those rare players who can make something happen out of the blue. Some call them luxury players, but with 4 goals on last 6 games, cantwell is beginning to add numbers to his game.

Lawrence is probably the more 'steady' of them, but less likely to turn a game with a piece of magic. However definitely a place for both in our team / squad. 

3 hours ago, yuddie said:

They were playing in different positions on Saturday, so maybe not strictly comparable? Cantwell was playing as a 10 and Lawrence as a 6/8.

10 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

They were playing in different positions on Saturday, so maybe not strictly comparable? Cantwell was playing as a 10 and Lawrence as a 6/8.

Aye that's a fair point, he was still creating more from deeper though is what I'd say.

I like both btw, it's good to see Cantwell scoring regularly.