A new organization founded and funded by a broad range of technology investors to include Peter Theil (Pay Pal). The main push being the ability for athletes to enhance their  bodies to whichever extend they see fit. Whether it be pharmaceutical (anabolic/hormones/stimulant) or transhuman (chips) athletes are given free reign to explore whatever options are available to enhance their performance. 

I personally think this is brilliant. Athletes have been limited through law, and regulation for ,many decades. This new organization removes all of that. I can't wait to seems some of the results. I hope it is a success. 

https://enhanced.org/

28 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

A new organization founded and funded by a broad range of technology investors to include Peter Theil (Pay Pal). The main push being the ability for athletes to enhance their  bodies to whichever extend they see fit. Whether it be pharmaceutical (anabolic/hormones/stimulant) or transhuman (chips) athletes are given free reign to explore whatever options are available to enhance their performance. 

I personally think this is brilliant. Athletes have been limited through law, and regulation for ,many decades. This new organization removes all of that. I can't wait to seems some of the results. I hope it is a success. 

https://enhanced.org/

I hope this will include explicit viewing of the consequences because that could be genuinely entertaining.

32 minutes ago, Thinker said:

Well I think you should go for it r_s.

I urge you to be careful with your use of language.

It is not my thing, obviously, but I did notice that another forum user has taken it upon himself to begin policing pretensions.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I hope this will include explicit viewing of the consequences because that could be genuinely entertaining.

Only chattel are protected from themselves. 
No choice no freedom.

1 hour ago, Malangsob said:

Only chattel are protected from themselves. 
No choice no freedom.

Actually I'm all for it as a distraction from real sport. Perhaps we could also have 'freedom football' where all rules are abandoned and players can have guns and XL Bullies and can choose to kick the ball or an opponent's head. Marvellous, such progress. 

33 minutes ago, Bill said:

Actually I'm all for it as a distraction from real sport. Perhaps we could also have 'freedom football' where all rules are abandoned and players can have guns and XL Bullies and can choose to kick the ball or an opponent's head. Marvellous, such progress. 

So self autonomy is equivalent to physical abuse of another in your mind. 
You been trained well by your masters.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

12 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

So self autonomy is equivalent to physical abuse of another in your mind. 
You been trained well by your masters.

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

I'll try to avoid subtlety in future.