Players getting a debriefing from a fan

I actually quite like that level of engagement, but not one ultra coming down from the stands. 

It helped Lyon - along with the change of manager - pull away from the relegation zone; they were struggling and now are comfortably mid-table.  

On 05/03/2024 at 06:23, Fa1833 said:

What’s everyone’s thoughts on this one? 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/68467893

🏻

Jack Butland was talking a while ago about something similar against Aberdeen , Is this taking it too far or do you think it’s something that should be done more often? 

If I purchase a product I should be entitled to communicate dissatisfaction with the manufacturer. 

I don't know if that includes the man on the factory floor, e.g. players.

However, they are at the tactical level. 

Constructive criticism guides you away from bad practices and toward better ones I believe. 

It could maybe help players to Step back and evaluate their own individual work objectively, yet again it might go the other way from others who don’t take well to criticism. I’m in two minds tbh Sheffield united definitely could have done with some with the results they have been having lately.