Jump to content

 

 

Happy Birthday Philippe


Recommended Posts

Clement turns 50 today.  Here's hoping he's having a great day and the next couple of months bring him nothing but enjoyment and happiness!

 

🟥🟦

Link to post
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Clement turns 50 today.  Here's hoping he's having a great day and the next couple of months bring him nothing but enjoyment and happiness!

 

🟥🟦

I thought he was Belgian 🤣

Edited by Bill
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bill said:

I thought he was Belgian 🤣

He is.  We're all red, white and blue though (not to be confused with a French tricolour). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

He is.  We're all red, white and blue though (not to be confused with a French tricolour). 

I think the French flag is the other way round but I wouldn't bet money on it. Tricolours must be the least original, most boring flags

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Bill said:

I think the French flag is the other way round but I wouldn't bet money on it.

It is: it's blue, white, then red.  Clement is Walloon, so probably not averse to the French flag, I'd have thought. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Clement turns 50 today.  Here's hoping he's having a great day and the next couple of months bring him nothing but enjoyment and happiness!

 

🟥🟦

Has he had his dumps?

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

It is: it's blue, white, then red.  Clement is Walloon, so probably not averse to the French flag, I'd have thought. 

I thought he was a Phlegm, despite his French name. He certainly talks like a Dutchman

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.