We can do it and, ironically, now we have the underdog status again, we may play better but there are two key issues:

1) We're not scoring enough goals

2) We're conceding too many

As such, I think the odds are against us but you never know...

The question is most properly addressed to the players, and it should be in two parts-

Can you do it?

Will you do it?

It is clear that it 'can' be done: Helicopter Sunday, and other damned close run things, happened, actually, and gloriously. 

It remains possible. 

It is difficult to envisage that it 'will' be done. 

The players have spurned the opportunity to make it happen -Motherwell (at Ibrox!!), and Ross Co.- were six points thrown away, meaning, realistically, that  winning all remaining games, including a victory at Piggery Place, is required. That, I fear, is too much of an ask, a stretch too far, for the current playing staff. They have run out of that road marked 'playing badly and winning' (as was, as ever, likely), are increasingly vulnerable to organised and determined opposition, and look shot, tired, and confused, bereft of ideas, of confidence, and of desire.  I do not see how improvements may be made, nor what players could, or would, stand up, be counted, and drive/pull the rest up to the required standards.  

I cannot even be confident that they will win the outstanding fixtures against 'the rest'. 

If the Will is there, it will be done, but they look gey, gey, short in that department. 

Now, as for the Scottish Cup.......

When it gets to the business end of the season you must hit form and have a run of consecutive wins. We have picked up 4 points from the last 12, and 1 of those was a 93rd minute equaliser. It is safe to say we are in anything but good form.

I was saying to all that I believed we had to win the OF game at Ibrox to have any chance of the title, and I took very little comfort from our plucky draw as with 5 of the last 7 games away including the piggery and Tynecastle I thought we would struggle. Turns out we have blown it in the easiest of the remaining fixtures which I didn’t see coming at all so it will take a turnaround of Helicopterian proportions to prevent the bheasts getting into the expanded money spinning CL next season and have a gloating summer.