[FT] Celtic 2 - 1 Rangers (Dessers 40')

This is the worst Rangers team I've seen in years absolutely awful I won't bother with the rest of the season the good weather is upon us so it will be the racing .

Posted (edited)

Apart from the performance yesterday if rumours are true then it’s diabolical, gone the days of managers picking the team on the day and not 24hrs as reports are suggesting have happened. I say we hunt down this “mole” 👇 this is supposedly the correct procedure to identify the 🐀but I don’t agree with that 🤣

https://onefootball.com/editorial/39476413?language=en 

Assess the Situation: Determine the extent of the information leak and how it was discovered.

Containment: Immediately stop further unauthorized information flow.

Investigation: Conduct a thorough investigation to identify the mole and understand their motives.

Legal Action: Consider legal steps against the individual if the leak compromises contractual or legal obligations.

Communication: Address the team to reassure them and to prevent the spread of rumors.

Review Protocols: Strengthen security measures and protocols to prevent future leaks.

Edited by Fa1833

8 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Danillo is injured & failed to impress so far.

Your the only other person I’ve seen say that, I’ve said myself plenty from what I have seen of him he looks a waste of 6 million. Not sure why so many see him as some kind of striker panacea.

8 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Lammers & Cifuentes never worked out. Danillo is injured & failed to impress so far. Sima has done well but is a loan signing & unlikely to be back next season unless as another loan signing in the final year of his Brighton contract before we’d get him as a permanent signing. Balogen is 36 & injured and unlikely to be back next season. Clement signed 3 players in January: diomande who looks an average MF player whom we need to pay £4.5m for. Cortes signs on loan & played 6 games before injury. 

Conclusion: recruitment must improve We need a DoF

Fixed that for you. :D 

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Your the only other person I’ve seen say that, I’ve said myself plenty from what I have seen of him he looks a waste of 6 million. Not sure why so many see him as some kind of striker panacea.

He’s too lightweight for me

Reluctantly I agree that we now need a total clearout. No more loan signings please. We need players who will be committed to the Rangers cause. And more Scottish players which we need for our European quota. Armstrong, Barron, Miller, Watson from other SPL clubs for starters instead of unknown foreign numpties pushed on us by their agents. Even English League One - look at O'Riley for example for the Keltic.

4 minutes ago, alexscottislegend said:

Reluctantly I agree that we now need a total clearout. No more loan signings please. We need players who will be committed to the Rangers cause. And more Scottish players which we need for our European quota. Armstrong, Barron, Miller, Watson from other SPL clubs for starters instead of unknown foreign numpties pushed on us by their agents. Even English League One - look at O'Riley for example for the Keltic.

We definitely should be signing more young players. 

Watson won young player of the year. 

Get them signed, and loan them back for a year or two. 

It would be nice to see Rangers developing home grown players. Every now and then you will hear people saying we should sign X Dundee or Aberdeen player. Why isn't decent talent being spotted before the need to poach other team's stars?