Christian Dailly Signed

If he's here as cover that's fine in my book. If Weir gets injured then we definately start to look very lightweight in terms of experience. Also, Weir is looking more and more shaky so it's perhaps not the worst move in the world. My only concern is that we really need a creative midfielder...

If he's here as cover that's fine in my book. If Weir gets injured then we definately start to look very lightweight in terms of experience. Also, Weir is looking more and more shaky so it's perhaps not the worst move in the world. My only concern is that we really need a creative midfielder...

I Would prefer to see a fit webster or broadfoot to get a game. Building for the future giving them the experience.

Whats the point in experience if you're a SHITE footballer?

Dailly has experience of being a very bad footballer for a number of years. He was adequate for Scotland under Brown and Berti's terrible reign. However he hasn't kicked a ball in anger in a number of years (one recent Scotland game I beleive we were already winning apart).

I don't want an old player just because we can tag him as experienced. Give me Broadfoot or Webster before Dailly. Hell i'd even have Hemdani back at CB before Dailly, and believe me that is saying something.

Laughing stock again. Sell Scotland's best player this year (by a country mile) and buy a (never) has been.

Can this transfer window get any worse.

If we scrape a league title or cup with this ongoing insanity it will not convince me that what I have said here is wrong.

you can't say he is shite ffs, i don't think he's great but a good professional, he's won a few caps and played for some big clubs, that doesn't happen if you are shite IMO.

I don't think he's what we need saying that just saying he's not shite ;)

When Smith comes back will he feature for us?

Of course he will

WS you're a total disgrace to Rangers.

The biggest lot of shite I've ever seen anyone post on here

If he thinks Dailyl is an adequate replacement for Hutton then who is he fuckin' kidding?

Of course he doesn't. He's got in a player who can cover in a number of positions. squad player, nothing more.

Its not Daillys fault so people cant jump on his back.

Plus i think he can do a job in the SPL, he wont be a match winner but he'll give 100% and be decent cover at the back for us.

Not a promising signing for the future nor what we are looking for but will still give us good back up at centre half and as a holding player.

WS is a total disgrace if he continues to chase old, pish, over the hill footballers like Dailly.

I totally and utterly agree 100% with Super Ally. Why sign a player who can cover a number of positions shitely instead of signing a player who can improve the 1st team no end?

WS has to buck up his ideas.

WS is a total disgrace if he continues to chase old, pish, over the hill footballers like Dailly.

I totally and utterly agree 100% with Super Ally. Why sign a player who can cover a number of positions shitely instead of signing a player who can improve the 1st team no end?

WS has to buck up his ideas.

just like weir, getting past it now but one the main reasons we got back on track again was down to smith and weir IMO.........