See this is where Im strange, I can only eat cheese if it's melted on toast, on a burger or used in cooking LOL

Yesterdays was turkey breast with lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, pepper, onion, jalepno, pickles south west sauce an mayo :D

Had one each day of this shift so far an will get another this evening :D

See this is where Im strange, I can only eat cheese if it's melted on toast, on a burger or used in cooking LOL

Yesterdays was turkey breast with lettuce, tomatoe, cucumber, pepper, onion, jalepno, pickles south west sauce an mayo :D

Had one each day of this shift so far an will get another this evening :D

Sounds fine apart from the onions. Im allergic to them and they taste like absolute shite.

Depends what kind of cheese it is. Im not a fan of strong cheadar!! (fuck that sounds gay)!!!:D

I have a Subway club on a monday, a cheese steak on a weds and both on a friday :D

No wonder you have to cut out the crisps eating all that ;)

Aye, but the subway club is low fat!! less than 6 grams of fat and only 313 calories and then i go to the gym and burn that amount anyway!! :D Plus i dont have breakfast and eat a proper dinner :o