21 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Everyone conveniently ignoring that we handled the ball in our own box and got away with it. The ref conspiracy theories are boring, even more boring than just how shit if a team we've become.

Who's saying there is a conspiracy? You're the only one mentioning it. 

1 minute ago, Whosthedado said:

and never got a goal given for a so called foul. What was Davies supposed to do with his hand??????????????

Stop it, it was a stone wall penalty apparently. 

As you correctly say, the ball is deflected onto Davies hand - can't believe anyone (especially a Rangers fan) believed it was a penalty. 

3 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

That booking is a disgrace

Just an honest mistake - there is no other explanation for it 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Just an honest mistake - there is no other explanation for it 🤷‍♂️

Its a conspiracy mate. There is a conspiracy..... just not the way they see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be on a par with the Goldson handball v USG a couple of years back if it was given.

Sweet fa Davies can do with his hand at that distance, which is by his side.

The Hart decision: meh, Raskin gives the jobsworths in the booth an option to review it and they did. Never enough force in that to affect the keeper but the officials bought it. Raskin should be smarter.

I'm more concerned with how bad we were in creating open play chances tbh.

17 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Stop it, it was a stone wall penalty apparently. 

As you correctly say, the ball is deflected onto Davies hand - can't believe anyone (especially a Rangers fan) believed it was a penalty. 

I never said it was a penalty, but it could have been given as one easily and we wouldn't have been able to complain about it (without looking like sour faced losers) because it's the refs interpretation and we did touch the ball with our hand.

You may not be saying "conspiracy" out loud, but what do you mean when you say "The question to ask yourself is if it was up the other end, would the outcome have been the same? The answer off course is no. " - you clearly are saying there is bias. I simply don't think there is. The refs are just shite through and through, I've been seeing Celtic fans saying every season that the refs won't allow them to win the league, or they win it despite the bias against them. It's bollocks as far as I'm concerned.

I am fully on board with any ideas on how to improve the refs however, they are absolute dross.

12 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

Its a conspiracy mate. There is a conspiracy..... just not the way they see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, it's not a conspiracy, it's not as if Walsh is a well known, self confessed Celtic fan. Oh, wait.......

Just now, PoohBear said:

I never said it was a penalty, but it could have been given as one easily and we wouldn't have been able to complain about it (without looking like sour faced losers) because it's the refs interpretation and we did touch the ball with our hand.

You may not be saying "conspiracy" out loud, but what do you mean when you say "The question to ask yourself is if it was up the other end, would the outcome have been the same? The answer off course is no. " - you clearly are saying there is bias. I simply don't think there is. The refs are just shite through and through, I've been seeing Celtic fans saying every season that the refs won't allow them to win the league, or they win it despite the bias against them. It's bollocks as far as I'm concerned.

I am fully on board with any ideas on how to improve the refs however, they are absolute dross.

No, you are putting words in my mouth. There is no way that goal would have been chopped of at the other end. We all know that. 

I'm not saying it's bias, it's just reality of the situation.