Using speech marks to refer to Raskin's push on Hart just invalidates the claim.  He very clearly had two hands on him and gave him a shove.

If we're going to raise concerns about officials, let's do it with evidence and facts and not make stuff up.

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Using speech marks to refer to Raskin's push on Hart just invalidates the claim.  He very clearly had two hands on him and gave him a shove.

If we're going to raise concerns about officials, let's do it with evidence and facts and not make stuff up.

The evidence is clear - Raskin is fouled before he pushes Hart (ot puts his hands on him). Ian has posted several videos that clearly show that and we have to assume VAR would also have these available. 

It's either a penalty to Rangers or a goal to Rangers. Yet, it was awarded as a free kick to Celtic. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gonzo79 said:

Why not?  This is a forum where we air our opinions about football, so there's no point skirting around the issue.

I've clearly stated in numerous posts what I think. 

I think we are on the receiving end of bizarre refereeing and VAR decisions especially in OF games whilst Celtic aren't.

I don't think I'm being ambiguous in stating what I believe is happening. 

I'm also clear in believing that a referee who openly supports one of the teams participating in the Cup final shouldn't be allowed to referee it. 

Edited by CammyF

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

It's either a penalty to Rangers or a goal to Rangers

Shoving a keeper will often result in a free kick.  Keepers are more protected than outfield players - that's widely known amongst the vast majority of people who watch football.  

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

If clearly stated in numerous posts what I think. 

I think we are on the receiving end of bizarre refereeing and VAR decisions especially in OF games whilst Celtic aren't.

I don't think I'm being ambiguous in stating what I believe is happening. 

I'm also clear in believing that a referee who openly supports one of the teams participating in the Cup final shouldn't be allowed to referee it. 

Thing is most referees will support one or the other I remember one a Rangers fan who admitted to my father and myself he would chop of Celtic goals for no reason other than he was an orange bigot a horrid man.

4 minutes ago, compo said:

he would chop of Celtic goals for no reason other than he was an orange bigot a horrid man.

Sounds more like a good guy.  😉

33 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

We definitely need to sell him, he's had a great second half of the season and surely there will be teams willing to buy him. The risk is high if he comes back, he may not perform again and we will be stuck with him.

I would still like to see him get an opportunity in his favoured #9 position. 

If there's an offer I'd take it, though.