Interesting/Funny comments from tonight

Main commentator: "He jumped like a girl there".

In reference to, I think, Palazuelos (sp) just prior to the goal. Can he say that? (Had me in stitches all night btw.):D

Same man calling Whittaker, Hutton on at least one occassion.

Interviewer asks Barry, will WS get to spend any of the Hutton fee, reply: "You'll have to ask the chairman". I.e No!

Confirmed when interviewer asked if there'll be any more transfer activity before the window closes, Walter replies; "No not any more players in".

On FF they're discussing the Fergie post match interview. How from his comments he's obviously disgusted with Murray for forcing one of our best players out the door and how we wont be spending any of the fee. About his body language and how he was constantly looking down while discusiing Alan's transfer. Anyone read anything into that.

Heard him calling the Jambo a girl.... and also Whitaker/Hutton on at least 1 occasion.

Bazza is raging and why not, he is a fan.

The only people happy at Hutton leaving are the money men in Ibrox. Every Fan wanted him to stay. And I believe if the club had said after the second knock back that it was over, he would have stayed (even if Spurs came back in)

thought it was quite telling when he said "its a sad day" - those kind of senteces tend to end "when we would do something like this" but it didnt. i think he realised he had a line to toe. as a captain you have to be gutted when you sell your best players, especially players that dont want to leave. nothing has more clearly stated the level of our current ambition. yet every fan i have spoken to not online things its a great deal. so who knows. was also quite funny when he said "i didnae mean it" like a wee boy gettting told off.

Guest scotzine

sad to say that hutton going to spurs could be disastrous for rangers. Fine they got 8-9 million for him and they have a good enough replacement in whittakker but what happens if: Ferguson gets injured, Whittaker gets injured and Cuellar???

You will rely on Christian Dailly and Steven Davis both players not having played much in months - the money men could have just gifted celtic the title - its true one man doesnt make a team however if the backbone of your team is suspended or injured then the rest might/could buckle.