Elmader Signing Today...

That's bollocks by the way, losing out to a diddy team in France who aren't even in Europe.

But they met the asking price, we didn't (couldn't / wouldn't).

Cammy F

Do you know something guys? I'm honestly not that bothered by this.

We're talking a player who flopped at Feyenoord and ended up in the bowels of a weak league. We're talking a player who was 4th choice Swedish striker behind the ancient Allback and who managed maybe 5 minutes of their world cup.

We're talking about a player I'd never heard of - had any of you? Other than Colsh, that is.

Seriously, I wouldn't be gutted about this, not by a long way.

I think there are some very good players that could be available for the 3.5 mill that Toulouse paid

In PLG we trust !

Agreed, given what Danny's just said, 3.5million is a lot of money to spend. We haven't done that for about 5 years now!

That's bollocks by the way, losing out to a diddy team in France who aren't even in Europe.

i agree.

there must be something wrong with elmanders head if he thinks toulouse is a better option than rangers.

he`s just gone and ruined his football career for signing for them.

toulouse? who the hell are they anyway?

how come they managed to convince a player of elmanders status to them?

must be bent somehow!!!

The problem wasnt that he chose them over us Colshy, the problem was we tried to haggle down the asking price to �£2.5m or there abouts where-as they met the �£3.5m original asking price.