We are top and the paranoia begins.

another conspiracy theory......

Scottish Premier Celtic

by singingHAILHAIL 02 March 2008

comment on the article

You know how our friends from Govan are pretty quick to accuse us of being paranoid ? Well I've just posted this article and asked the question below. Its pretty interesting because the comments come from the journalist, the ex Ranger and a Ranger's fan:

I was listening to Radio Clyde the other week and the journalist Speirs was putting the point that 30-40 years ago Celtic had been discriminated against. Big DJ was on the show and accepted this too. Earlier today I had posted an article on these pages asking for your take on some of the things that have happened in the last few years, like the pen. at Hearts.

Of course I got more than a little abuse, accused of being paranoid, the usual stuff, but reviewing some of the comments there was also some tacit acknowledgement like: "40-50 years ago there was large scale discrimination against catholics but today it more or less is removed from society so wise up and take some responsibility for your actions". that post, despite owning up continues with the conspiracy theme........

Without arguing about today and taking DJ's and Speirs' example, how many of the Rangers' achievements do you think may be a little tarnished ?

I agree with him. My uncle Jimmy was the pilot on Helicopter Sunday and refused to go to Fir Park because it was on the same co-ordination as the Vatican. They had to let Scott McDonald score to cover up the discrimination.

You have to feel sorry for these people don't you? Do i Fuck they are starting to foam at the mouth and i am starting to enjoy it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A32997342

Its amazing that celtc have won anything at all over the years...30/ 40 years ago...was that not when they were winning 9IAR? and round about the same time that their chairman Sir Bob Kelly was head of the SFA disciplinary committee that handed Colin Stein a 6 game ban thus virtually ensuring the tims would win the league.....oh yeah evidence of clear conspiracies....the tims seem to think if they lie enough times it will start to be fact