Lisbon Away ...

Anyone booked up ??

Am looking at flights the now, fecking expensive. Also another factor is that its the school holidays then

A left Bremen to wait for this one but looks a might have to wait for the semi finals to afford it

My brother booked up today, �£206 quid for flights going Wednesday til Friday.

I can't afford it :( I will find away if we make it past Lisbon though.

Am going to see if prices die down in the next few weeks and book at the last minute

Not to carry on Gazza's point and have ago at Fraser but I do get annoyed with lazy speech when it is no quicker/easier than the correct word. The point of slang/coloquialisms (sp) is that it is easier/quicker to say.

So why do people say "sodi water" instead of soda water. Voddie instead of Vodka etc etc (Can you tell I have a bar job btw?). Sorry, but the ned weegies you get do my head in! :sigh:

Not to carry on Gazza's point and have ago at Fraser but I do get annoyed with alzy speech when it is no quicker/easier than the correct word. The point of slang/coloquialisms (sp) is that it is easier/quicker to say.

So why do people say "sodi water" instead of soda water. Voddie instead of Vodka etc etc (Can you tell I have a bar job btw?). Sorry, but the ned weegies you get do my head in! :sigh:

A ken exactly whit ye mean. Nae borra by ra way. :devil: