What do you do on matchdays?

I was just wondering what everyone gets up to on a match day?

I normally leave the house about 12 and get to the pub with about 45 minutes till my bus leaves. I will maybe get a drink then jump on the bus. We normally get to Ibrox early so I just go straight in, grab a pie and a bovril then read my programme or just look about.

You?

When I had a season ticket my match-day ritual would be wake up and have a pre-game wank, head out and put my coupon on and get a couple rolls and sausage, watch Soccer AM and have another wank over the Soccerette, leave for the game at about midday. When I goto the stadium I'd buy the Number 1 fanzine then head to my seat to read it.

Loved it!

Lol, to much detail there gav.

These days I seem to work on matchday. :(

Back when I had a ST it usually invovled getting a pint or two either in the west end near a tube station or on PRW before heading to the ground in time to hear the team read out.

It really depending on how i got to the game be it train, car or supporters bus.

But I preferred the train and took it the most on a saturday and left the driving to midweek games.

Id get up at 6am have a quick bit of toast and a shower then my mate would come get me at 6:45 and hand me the first cold one of the day. we'd head to the train station with a carry out and either get the 7am train or the 8:30 and drink beer all the way.

We'd hit Dow's bar acorss from Queen St for a good few hours then catch the underground to Ibrox. Have a quick pint in either stadium bar or grapes bar then a bite to eat and head to the ground.

Majik stuff!!

If we got the car it was a case of sitting on our asses for 3 hours then entering the stadium for the game then back in the car for 3 hours again.

Mine is usually, get up about 9. Drive to the pitch about 10, play a match, go home and jump on my bike to the pub, have a few drinks and a load of chips, go home and switch on Setanta...

You drink and cycle? Is that allowed? :fish:

Difficult one to prosecute if you're not a danger to the public. It's a cycle route all the way to the pub and only a mile so I think I'm safe. And far better than drinking and driving.

To be honest I find it hard to see how drinking and cycling on a cycleway is any more dangerous than drinking and running... and not as serious as drinking and running with scissors...

Although for some people who get aggressive when they drink, drinking and walking is pretty dangerous enough...

Difficult one to prosecute if you're not a danger to the public. It's a cycle route all the way to the pub and only a mile so I think I'm safe. And far better than drinking and driving.

To be honest I find it hard to see how drinking and cycling on a cycleway is any more dangerous than drinking and running... and not as serious as drinking and running with scissors...

Although for some people who get aggressive when they drink, drinking and walking is pretty dangerous enough...

I was talking about drinking and then cycling on the road. Just out of interest, why don't you walk to the pub? You won't work up a sweat walking.