Are they really THAT anti-Rangers ?

At the time, they were just looking for a stroy..... Think it was to ballance things up as they had the stroy of Tims battering MoJo's auld man and wanted something to show us up in a bad light as well.

Obviously, with season ticket sales and attandences rising they couldn't run with fans staying away (there were fans who stayed away, but in those days we actually did have a waiting list for season tickets!).

Cammy F

Good signing IMO and i think his displays showed that.I also know a guy who has never been back since and it was because he was a catholic,good ridance

Not argueing that he wasn't a good signing, but in hindsight, Ally / Hateley were the best partnership by a country mile.

In saying that, I can still remember the look on the Tims faces when MoJo scored a late winner at Ibrox.....:thup:

Cammy F

Not argueing that he wasn't a good signing, but in hindsight, Ally / Hateley were the best partnership by a country mile.

In saying that, I can still remember the look on the Tims faces when MoJo scored a late winner at Ibrox.....:thup:

Cammy F

Agreed Cammy Ally/Hateley were simply the best

I was one who stayed away. Actually ashamed of that now tbh.

I have a lot of respect for this comment. Sure, you made a mistake but now you recognise it.

I also know one guy who thru his season ticket in the fire and til this day has never been back to Ibrox

There was one such guy featured on a recent documentary about it, and he was like the ultimate bigot moron with his head up his arse. Supporters like him bring shame on our club.

Good signing IMO and i think his displays showed that.I also know a guy who has never been back since and it was because he was a catholic,good ridance

Agree - supporters wanting to propagate bigotry and sectarianism are not welcome at Ibrox in the eye of the club and the majority of good supporters.

Cammy F

I've got that goal on video. Mojo runs over to the corner of the Main Stand and the Copland Road with his hands in the air celebrating.

Ally McCoist says he caught him at the underground he was running so fast after he scored. :D

He was a good signing and although he was not the first Catholic to be signed he was the first to cross the big devide.

A bit unfair to say it took room away from Coisty as he was not dropped for nothing and if Mojo had been with us as long as Coisty was, who knows what he would have done.